Register with the Referral Hall
IATSE Local 205 is not an employer. However, we do offer a non-discriminatory referral hall for industry professionals looking for live
events production work.
Anyone may register with Local 205’s Referral Hall by completing an application form.
As of April 2021, Local 205’s Referral Procedures implement an A, B, C and Extra list based on skills, experience and availability.
As part of the newly adopted referral procedures, all non-members (Permit Workers) must submit a $50.- Referral List Fee to be eligible for work referrals. This registration fee must be in the form of:
- a money order or check, made out to I.A.T.S.E. Local 205 and submitted to our address below, with a note that it is the “RH Registration Fee”, or
- electronic transfer Zelle to , with a note that it is the “RH Registration Fee”.
This registration fee grants access to our work eligibility list (work roster).
Your application will not be processed without the $50.- registration fee. If you receive no work calls from Local 205 for the registration period of one year, your access will be rolled over to the following year.
Applicable Tax (W-4’s, I-9’s) and applicable IATSE Health & Welfare Benefits paperwork must be on file with the employer in order to take part in the Referral Procedure.
Basic Experience questionnaire:
You must take the time to fill out this packet as it will enable the
Referral Review Board to assess your talents and help us refer you to jobs that better match your skills and experience level.
(See below for help filling out the form online.)
You must complete and return the application packet to “I.A.T.S.E. Local 205 office, c/o “L205 Referral Review Board” either via
Return the completed application by August 15, 2021 for normal registration processing.
I.A.T.S.E. Local 205,
c/o “L205 Referral Review Board”
4818 E Ben White Blvd #204
Austin, TX 78741
Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact Local 205 Business Agent, 205 Steward or member of the Referral Review Board who will assist you.
Please consult the Referral Hall Regulations page for more details.
Online Form Fill Help:
The best way to fill and sign the document is to use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader app. Opening the document using that app instead of the browser allows the user to select “fill and sign” which then activates the signature fields to allow a picture file of a signature to be inserted. It’s a free and very useful app.
- Link to get Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Windows OR Mac: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Download | Free PDF viewer for Windows, Mac OS, Android (Make sure to uncheck the checkboxes to download McAfee software if you do not want it.)
- Link for Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android: Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator – Apps on Google Play
- Link for Adobe Fill & Sign in the Apple App Store: Adobe Fill & Sign－Form Filler on the App Store (apple.com)