Dear Brothers and Sisters,
If you were signed up for a Lynda.com subscription that just ended on 8/31, you may renew your subscription for $25. See this flyer for what the courses are like or browse all of them on lynda.com.
New subscriptions also cost $25. See the attached flyer for more information on Lynda.com and the online training that is offered.
All year 2 subscriptions will last until 8/31/2017.
You must be, and remain, in good standing with all financial obligations to Local 205 in order to sign up for Lynda.com.
To sign up or renew, please follow the following procedure. Please note that the IATSE office in NY wants to receive ONE check from Local 205 for all people who sign up, so we must follow these steps.
- Email and let me know that you want to renew or sign up.
- If you are signing up for the first time, please include your date of birth (required by Lynda.com) and the email address you would like to have associated with the Lynda.com account.
- Renewing members will continue to use the email address that they signed up with last year.
- Send a check for $25, payable to “IATSE Local 205” to Treasurer Kelso. Please put “Lynda.com” on the memo line so she knows what the check is for.
- You may mail the check to PO Box 142, Austin TX 78767 or pay at the monthly meeting.
- Your subscription will be activated when the IATSE office in NY receives and processes the subscription forms. Lynda.com will contact you directly to complete the sign in process at that time.
IATSE Local 205 Vice President